Hello. Is it you we’re looking for?
Yes, we just sang that in our best Lionel Ritchie voice. We’re Ministry of Skin and we’re on the hunt for a skin-health-boosting, team-leading Senior Dermal Therapist.
A bit about us
Based in Torquay, we provide aesthetic beauty treatments in a stylish environment. By combining treatments with wellness advice, we help our clients age positively, correct skin problems and achieve their ideal look. As a doctor-led clinic, our equipment is the best available and our treatment plans are backed by science. Most of all, we’re nice. Like, really nice. Our team of superstars love coming to work because it’s a supportive environment where we laugh between (but not during) laser treatments.
A bit about you
- You’re able to expertly assess and evaluate a client’s skin health then recommend a holistic treatment plan to help them look and feel their best.
- You’re super organised and may or may not alphabetise your spice rack (no judgement). You’d be a total natural at ensuring stock is ordered, equipment is maintained and treatment protocols are followed.
- You’re a natural leader ready to run your own department, manage referrals, and train and support your team to do their best work.
- You take pride in bringing a professional look and a positive attitude to work because you genuinely love what you do.
- You’ve got a current laser safety certificate, CPR certification and experience with Medik8 skincare (preferable).
What’s on offer?
- A great salary that reflects your expertise and experience.
- Part-time hours (including alternate Saturdays) so you can balance work and home life.
- Sensational staff perks including discounts on products and treatments.
- A luxe work environment filled with friendly colleagues, inspiring mentors and appreciative clients.
Did reading the above make you nod like a novelty dashboard toy? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Email our manager [email protected] and join the best in the skin health biz.